Lash extensions have been popular for many years and the trend continues to grow with no evidence of slowing; in fact, our demand continues to increase. Learning proper lash extension application skill will add an extremely valuable and lucrative component to your current skill set.
The Swink Lash Extension Training program is one of the best, most comprehensive lash extension training courses in the state! A veteran high-volume lash extension specialist with over 10 years of experience conducts our training. Swink is committed to teaching a skill not a class. Our training program is very comprehensive and a great value.
The Swink training program goes beyond the 1 day course. Day 2 is dedicated to the fill and allows our instructor to observe, problem solve, give feedback and make sure you are successfully learning the skill. Our small class size (4 students maximum per class) also allows personal and individual attention.
SWINK LASH EXTENSION 2-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM - $800
DAY 1 – 10am-5pm at Swink Downtown, 611 Stewart Street, Seattle, WA 98101
DAY 2 – 11am-1pm two Mondays from Day 1.
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:
· Program conducted by a veteran high-volume lash extension specialist with 10 years of lash extension application experience.
· The training course cost is $800 and includes an amazing kit with everything you need to complete approximately 20 services (kit valued at $300).
· This is a 2-day, hands-on training program for which you will need to provide a live model to complete a full set of eyelash extensions (model needed 1:30pm- 4:30pm day one). Same model should return for day two.
· Day 1 – The class covers application techniques, safety, and client care, watching, learning and listening then doing a full set on your model.
· Day 2 (two Mondays later after day one) – Learn the anatomy of the fill. Watch, listen, learn, and do a fill with your model. This is also an opportunity to bring questions and issues that you have encountered while practicing between day one and day two.
· Small class size. (Maximum 4 students per class, offered on a first come, first serve basis)
· Class is endorsed by JB Cosmetics – http://professional.jblashes.com/usa-trainers-directory
· Upon completion of the program students will receive a Certificate and potentially be considered for employment with Swink.
· PLEASE NOTE: CLASS TUITION IS NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be transferred to another class at a later date in the event of an emergency.
LASH EXTENSION TRAINING FAQ
Do I have to be licensed in Washington State as a Cosmetologist or Esthetician to take the class?
You must be a licensed esthetician, cosmetologist or currently enrolled in an accredited school to take this class. Please provide proof of professional license or accredited school enrollment before the first day of class by emailing a copy to email@example.com. This must be done at least 1 week prior to your class date so that verification can be completed, and you must send a copy, not just a license number. In order to perform lash extensions on the public, the Washington State Department of Licensing requires an individual to have a valid and current Cosmetology and/or Esthetics license. Some people prefer to take the class while enrolled in school so that they can practice and be ready for employment immediately after graduation.
What are my payment options for this training?
We accept Visa or Master Card or cash due at registration. No financing available.
Do I need a model? Do I need to find my own model?
Yes, you need a model both days and you are required to provide your own model (preferably the same model). Model needed 1:30pm-4:30pm on Day 1 and 11am-1pm on Day 2.
When do I get my certificate?
You will receive your certificate at the end of Day 2.
Does this class cover volume lash application?
This lash training is for beginner lash application and does NOT cover volume lash technique or any other advanced lash application techniques. It is important to master the basic and typical lash application process and techniques before adding other techniques.
For more info about the course please submit the following form. To register for a specific date please click HERE.